Pico the Empos
I - Rules
(see JITD, p. 14)
Pico's abilities are:
- Pico is an animal companion granted by Ronan of the Wild's hero ability. Pico is not a familiar and does not follow the normal rules for familiars.
- Ronan the Wild's player receives the Pico token at the start of the game.
- Pico cannot move on her own, but heroes can carry her.
- Pico does not count towards the number of items a hero can equip or carry in his pack.
- A hero can give Pico to an adjacent hero for 2 movement points.
- Any hero carrying Pico rolls one extra power die on all attacks (up to the normal limit of five power dice).
Road to Legend
Pico adds a black power die when the campaign is Copper level. This grows to a silver power die when the campaign is Silver level, then to a gold power die when the campaign is Gold level.